800 Raven Hill Drive
Amberwell Health will provide school sports physicals as well as optional ImPACT concussion assessments for area middle school and high school students during this special event.
If this date does not work, sports physicals can also be scheduled with an Amberwell primary care provider by calling 913-367-7300
What to bring
- 25 per student, paid with cash, check, or credit card only.
- Parent must be present with athletes 8th grade or younger.
- Athletes must wear athletic attire. No boots, flip flops, or jeans
- KSHSAA Physical Form must be filled out by PARENT and ATHLETE prior to arriving
- Athlete’s vaccination record (optional)