Please pre-register to help us plan staffing for our events, but you are welcome to attend without pre-registering. If these dates are not convenient for you, you may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
No cost with most insurance.
Drive-Thru Flu Shot Information
- Read the CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement.
- Submit a pre-registration form for each patient, including each child.
- Make sure you or your child do not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Ages 10 and up – tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10 – shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.
- All parents and children over the age of two years must wear a face mask.