300 Utah St
Enjoy the comfort of your vehicle at this Drive-Thru Flu Shot Community Event!
We encourage you to pre-register for your flu shot to help us plan staffing for our events, but you are welcome to attend without pre-registering. If this date is not convenient for you, you can attend one of our other Flu Shot Community Events at one of our other Amberwell locations. You may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
The flu vaccine is no cost with most insurance.
Flu Shot Community Event Information
- Read the CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement.
- Submit a pre-registration form for each patient, including each child.
- Make sure you or your child does not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- This is a drive-thru Flu Shot Community Event.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Ages 10 and up—tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10—shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.