This year, we are making drive-thru flu vaccinations available on specified days. We will be administering shots in designated spots in our parking lot. If you would prefer, you may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
No cost with most insurance.
$32 for 64 and under
$45 for 65 and over
Drive-Thru Flu Shot Information
- Read the Flu Vaccine Information Statement: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.pdf
- Submit a Drive-Thru Flu Vaccine Pre-Registration Form for each patient. (below)
- Make sure you or your child does not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Dress code:
- Ages 10 and up – tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10 – shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.
- All parents and children over the age of two years must wear a face mask.
Locations and Dates
800 Ravenhill Drive
- Saturday, 9/26 8am-noon*
- Friday, 10/2 8am-4:30pm
- Friday, 10/16 8am-4:30pm
- Thursday, 10/22 1pm-6pm
1903 Euclid Ave
- Friday, 10/9 7am-4:30pm
380 Limit Street
- Thursday, 10/15 8am-4:30pm
311 W Locust St
- Tuesday, 10/6 7am-1pm
*Vaccines for Children (VFC) free vaccines for KanCare patients ages 6 months to 18 years of age will not be available on this date. Please choose a later date.