Amberwell Atchison infusion services offers the peace of mind of onsite healthcare providers in a hospital outpatient setting. Our goal is to provide quality, compassionate, patient-centered care in a comfortable and convenient location. We believe in taking care of the whole person, providing for physical, emotional, and educational needs.
Comfortable, Convenient Facilities
At Amberwell Atchison, we take pride in our intravenous (IV) treatments. Our healthcare team strives to make our patients as comfortable as possible by offering:
- Personalized care, in comfortable rooms, where family members are welcome
- Semi-private and/or private rooms, as space permits
- TVs in each room
- Drinks provided and outside nourishment allowed
- Weekend, early morning, and evening appointments available to accommodate busy schedules
Hours and Scheduling
- Services available seven days a week from 7am – 7pm
- Call (913) 360-5375 between 7:30am and 4pm Monday through Friday to schedule appointments.
- While scheduling an appointment in advance is preferred, we accommodate same-day appointments if space and time allow.
Highly Skilled, Compassionate, and Thoughtful Staff
- Our registered nurses are specially trained in infusion nursing.
- We work closely with you and your physician to meet your individual needs.
- Our nurses work together to closely monitor each treatment.
- We strive to keep you well informed about your care.
- We put every effort into making sure that your infusion is performed in a timely manner.
- We work with you to ensure your comfort and that your pain is effectively managed.
Conditions That May Require Infusion Services
You may need infusion services for a variety of medical reasons. Many of the commonly treated conditions are listed below:
- Infectious disease
- Digestive disorders
- Dehydration and hyperemesis
- Intractable pain
- Post-surgical needs
- Immune system
- Blood disorders
- Neurological disorders
Our infusion services include but are not limited to the following:
- Biotherapy (remicade for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis)
- Iron/Ferrlecit treatments
- Transfusions of blood products
- IV antibiotic therapy
- IV fluid/Hydration therapy
- IV electrolyte replacement
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Central line catheter care
- Tysabri TOUCH Program
- Colony stimulation tests
- Colony stimulation factors (Aranesp, Neupogen, Procrit, Neulasta, Biophophantes, Lupron)
- IV immune globulin (IVIG)
- Steroid infusions
- Multiple sclerosis medications
- Osteoporosis medications
- Xolair injections
- PICC line lab draws and dressing maintenance
Your physician or physician’s office will call Infusion Services to set up an appointment. We will schedule an appointment with you once all information is gathered.