Drive-thru flu vaccinations available on specified days at most Amberwell Primary Care locations.
Please pre-register to help us plan staffing for our events, but you are welcome to attend without pre-registering. If these dates are not convenient for you, you may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
No cost with most insurance.
Drive-Thru Flu Shot Information
- Read the CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement.
- Submit a pre-registration form for each patient, including each child.
- Make sure you or your child do not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Ages 10 and up – tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10 – shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.
- All parents and children over the age of two years must wear a face mask.
- October 7: 8 am–6 pm
- October 16: 8 am–noon
- October 29: noon–5 pm
- September 28: 3:30 pm–6:30 pm**
- September 30: 3:30 pm–6:30 pm**
- October 1: 7 am–4 pm
- October 6: noon–4 pm
- October 8: 7 am–4 pm
** Note that VFC vaccines may not be available at these two event dates. We will update this page and our social media if we do not receive our shipment from the State of Kansas.