Primary Care at Amberwell Hiawatha is located in a spacious facility offering care to patients of all ages. Patients are able to get in quickly for acute illnesses or scheduled appointments. Our providers care for people in all stages of life, from prenatal to pediatrics to adults to geriatrics.
Services We Provide:
- Family Healthcare - Newborn through Geriatrics
- Same Day Appointments
- Wellness Visits
- Medicare Wellness Exams
- Age Specific Wellness Exams
- Well Woman Exams
- Family Planning
- Gynecological Exams
- Birth Control Counseling
- School and Sports Physicals
- Nursing Home Care
- Minor In-office Procedures
- Allergy and Injection Therapy
- Immunizations (Adult & Children)
- DOT Physical Exams (Department of Transportation)
You will see our providers actively participating in community events as they live in the community that they serve. They all strongly believe in caring for you, the patient, and the community.
Call 785-742-2161 to get an appointment.