Helping seniors overcome depression and anxiety
The issues affecting seniors are uniquely challenging. Declining physical ability, loss of loved ones and isolation can lead to depression, anxiety and other issues. But depression and anxiety are not normal at any age.
Amberwell Senior Life Services helps patients safely return to their optimal style of living. We partner with you in making the future brighter for you and your loved one. Hope is just around the corner.
Helping you toward a brighter tomorrow.
How we help
Our program utilizes group therapy to create a network of support that can offer encouragement and connection beyond our walls and in your community.
- Confidential outpatient treatment
- Psychiatric and psychosocial assessment
- Group, individual, and family therapy
- Medication management
- Therapeutic activities
- A noon meal
- Coordinating care with the primary care provider
- 6–12 week program (2–4 days per week)
- Discharge planning
Know the signs
- Lethargy, loss of energy and/or motivation
- Aches and pains
- Changes in sleep patterns
- A depressed or empty mood
- A loss of pleasure in activities
- A substantial, unplanned weight loss or gain
- Restlessness, irritability
- Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness
- Excessive or inappropriate guilt
- Difficulty thinking clearly
- Recurrent thoughts of death or suicide
- Excessive anxiety or worry
Many individuals 65 and older suffer from feelings of depression, anxiety, helplessness, a loss of purpose and hope. They may also feel isolated, afraid, and unwilling to do the things that once brought joy.
Depression and anxiety are not normal at any age. Amberwell Senior Life Services helps provide guidance and support through out intensive outpatient therapy program to help patients return to their optimal style of living.