1004 Progress Dr #180
Park your car and come inside for this Flu Shot Community Event!
We encourage you to pre-register for your flu shot to help us plan staffing for our events, but you are welcome to attend without pre-registering. If this date is not convenient for you, you can attend another Flu Shot Community Event at one of our other Amberwell locations. You may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
The flu vaccine is no cost with most insurance.
Flu Shot Community Event Information
- Read the CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement.
- Submit a pre-registration form for each patient, including each child.
- Make sure you or your child does not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- This Flu Shot Community Event takes place inside Amberwell Atchison.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Ages 10 and up—tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10—shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.