Amberwell Atchison offers a free, interactive Heart Failure and Resilience Education program to patients with chronic heart failure and/or their caregivers.
The program is led by trained community clinical providers.
The program consists of a group session and a 6-month follow-up booster session. Each session covers a different CHF topic including, but not limited to:
- How to cope with a heart disease diagnosis
- Heart disease and exercise
- Salt intake
- The importance of weight management
What to Expect
Participants of this program will
- Learn tools to help improve self-management of chronic heart failure
- Gain a better understanding of CHF
- Understand the facets of resilience
- Improve your overall quality of life
Please see our class schedule below.
There are no upcoming events.