Learn Practical Strategies to Manage Falls
Many older adults restrict their activities because of concerns about falling. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program can help you to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Frequently asked questions
Is there a fee for this program?
- This is a FREE program offered by Amberwell Health.
How are the classes held?
- Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks for 2 hours each.
When and where are the classes?
- Please call 913-674-2364 for class details.
Do I need a referral for this service?
- No referral required!
How to get this service
No Referral Needed.
For more information email CHWTeam@amberwellhealth.org,