What sorts of injuries do we see at Amberwell Occupational Health Services?
Amberwell Occupational Health Services specializes in work-related injuries. Our providers are specialists in sports medicine. We are equipped to handle all nonsurgical orthopedic injuries. This would include musculoskeletal injuries, sprain, strains, or fractures. We also offer coverage of work-related accidents that result in puncture wounds, lacerations, or burns.
What are the benefits of using Amberwell Occupational Health Services for your workplace injuries?
- Physician and staff are knowledgeable on OSHA and work comp rules and regulations for recordable injuries.
- A very strong stay-at-work or return-to-work philosophy from our staff and physicians.
- Completely equipped facilities including radiology, laboratory, and rehabilitation services.
- Immediate access to general and orthopedic surgeons.
- Open communication between employer, provider, and patient.
- Trained and certified staff with a variety of backgrounds in the medical field.
- Sports medicine specialist who can perform injections in office without making a referral.