Convenient flu vaccinations are available at community events and on specified days at most of our Amberwell Primary Care locations.
We encourage you to pre-register for your flu shot to help us plan staffing for our events, but you are welcome to attend without pre-registering. If these dates are not convenient for you, you may also make an appointment for a flu shot with your primary care provider.
The flu vaccine is no cost with most insurance.
- Read the CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement.
- Submit a pre-registration form for each patient, including each child.
- Make sure you or your child does not have a fever or symptoms of illness on the day of the vaccination.
- Arrive during your scheduled time and follow the signs to the designated areas.
- Ages 10 and up—tank tops or shirts with loose sleeves.
- Under 10—shorts/skirts that allow exposure of the thigh area.
Flu Shot Community Events
Choose a date below to register for a community flu shot event.
There are no upcoming events.