- Board-certified radiologists interpret all exams.
- Amberwell’s radiologic technologists are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Boards.
- Ultrasound technologists are registered in abdomen, OBGYN, vascular, breast, and ECHO.
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies
- 3D Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)(CAT) Scan*
- Cardiac Calcium Scoring
- Low Dose CT Lung Screening
- Biopsies under CT
- Joint replacement planning
- Mobile Positron Emission Tomography (PET/CT)
800 Raven Hill Drive
Atchison, KS 66002
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional hours can be accommodated as needed.
Inpatient and Emergency
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Contact(913) 360-5392 Radiology service information
(913) 360-5542 Radiology scheduling information
Schedule Your Lung Screening Today
Lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women.
Usually, symptoms of lung cancer do not appear until the disease is already at an advanced stage. Even when lung cancer does cause symptoms, many people may mistake them for other problems, such as an infection or long-term effects of smoking. This may delay the diagnosis.
The main benefit of screening is a lower chance of dying of lung cancer. If you are at higher risk, your doctor can explain your risk and how you fit into the American Cancer Society lung cancer screening guidelines.